A short and simple week of real food
to jumpstart your health for the New Year.
For Beginners and Seasoned Detoxers.
This is a 5 day whole foods detox to help you feel better, have more energy and recover from the Holiday Season
Group Detox Runs
January 21-25, 2019
Most people gain between 5-7 lbs.
between Thanksgiving and the New Year....
......and never lose it again.
Over time, that can seriously add up and create that
feeling of not wanting to look in the mirror!
The holidays are such an opportunity to connect with those we love and share our gratitude for all that we receive.
I really don’t think it’s the time to be dieting or feeling bad about the food and drink we enjoy with loved ones.
That being said, it can be tough to break out of that habit when the calendar flips to January 1.
Luckily for you, I have a simple, tasty, and really effective solution that can re-set your eating habits, boost your energy, and help you kick start the momentum for your weight loss.
Over the past few years, I’ve helped many clients through my gentle but really effective 5-Day Detox.
This is the second year that I am offering
my 5 Day Detox in a group format
with online access!
This is a way for you to work with me, and have my attention and guidance in a group setting with a very affordable price.
My 5-Day New Year’s Detox is perfect
for you if:
- You’ve gone overboard when it comes to snacking on holiday sweets and treats.
- You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track.
- You want to get better with ALL of your eating habits, and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out by the end of the month.
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch.
- You find it hard to make changes on your own and would really benefit from the support, energy and momentum of a group.
- You want a way to ask questions and get some individual support so you can stay focused for the win!
With my 5-Day Detox, you can expect to:
- Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
- Kick your sugar habit to the curb
- Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived
- Lose a bit of weight and start the ball rolling for even more weight loss, if needed
Let’s get you back to your healthiest, most vibrant self so you can
start off 2019 on the right foot.
If you’ve never detoxed before, don’t worry:
I’ve got you covered.
This detox program is specifically designed to make things simple for detox beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
This program is perfect for you if you’ve never detoxed before, and it’s especially right if you’re nervous about what might happen to you during a detox.
I will be there with you every step of the way...and we have the most supportive members in our private forum group.
Many past detoxers have clearly said what a difference embarking on these changes with a community of like minded folks made for them with success and ease and fun!
The nitty gritty of what you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and just so happen to boost your body’s natural detox processes
- A LIVE training call where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the detox details
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs
- A LIVE call near the end of the detox so you know what to do next and how to transition back to the ‘real world’
- A done for you daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s next
- A group forum (private FB group) where you can connect with me and other detoxers to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end
- Daily emails to keep you on track
- A shopping list template with tricks to save time and money
- A complete “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
A few more details if
you’re not quite sure yet…
You won’t starve.
This is not a deprivation diet.
As you can see, my business name is
Be Nourished with Amba Greene!
In the winter, it’s important to remember that it’s cold out!
For those of us in Florida, this might seem laughable, especially this particular year, but relatively the days and nights are cooler. than they were in summer and fall.
Starting a juice cleanse or rabbit food diet this time of year can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine after all the feasting over the holidays.
It’s better to focus on eating nutrient rich foods that nourish you from the inside out – and get you looking AND feeling better......in less than a week.
See sample recipes here.
My 5-Day Detox plan is packed full of really delicious recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean proteins, legumes and beans and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables.
My clients rave about the recipes, and a lot of people tell me they want to eat like this all the time.
Read what some of my Winter, Spring & Summer & Fall Detoxers have to say about their experience here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got some questions, click here.
Isn’t it time to try something different?
The Winter Group 5-Day Detox
starts on January 21, 2019
You’ll get all the detox materials, recipes, handouts, an online virtual community, plus tons of lovin’ support from me
for just $97
A value of over $400
Money back guarantee:
I believe my 5-Day Detox will help you feel and look better.
If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to email@example.com
within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked.
There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work,
I’ll give you your money back.
I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you at this time.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of Love and Healthy Eating, Amba
Functional Nutrition & Lifestyle Practitioner (FNLP)
Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner (CAP)
Licensed Massage Therapist (MA53880)
Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500)
Advanced MELT Method Instructor
Detox Specialist (over 15 years experience)